SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled apart my spare 16t to rebuild it and its totally shot. Looking for an already rebuilt or very good condition 16t turbo. Angle flange or Strait flange, doesn't matter, only putting in the CHRA cartridge, exhaust housing is staying on the car.

·
Registered
17,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have a REALLY nice Super-60. It's been converted from a 16T by Herman at Cherry Turbos, and has less than 6k on it... had it on my '98 V70R, and blew the head gasket. It went into a box and stayed there because I upgraded to a T3/T4 hybrid when I did the engine rebuild. Will be plug and play for you. PM me with questions and pricing. Can send pics on request.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can buy a genuine Mitsubishi rebuild kit for about $80 and you can do the rebuild yourself. Then send it off to be balanced for $50-60. If you want a complete rebuilt turbo, your looking at $350-400. Rarely do you see people selling chra's alone. Since you made this post, you could of already had a rebuilt turbo installed in your car.

·
Registered
17,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have my spare turbo being rebuilt and I'll do the one that's currently on the car with the rebuild kit I got once it's been swapped out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts