SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the retractable net that goes in the upper seat back. Shipped to Ithaca, NY.

Thanks!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Looking for the retractable net that goes in the upper seat back. Shipped to Ithaca, NY.

Thanks!
Just a thought on this, is your current one broken or missing? They are integrated into the seat in all v70 models. A friend didn't realize the 60% side extends out to attach over the drivers side 40%

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a thought on this, is your current one broken or missing? They are integrated into the seat in all v70 models. A friend didn't realize the 60% side extends out to attach over the drivers side 40%
They are an option. Mine didn't come with it. A couple of cars at my mechanics didn't have them either.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazy! i've never seen them without. do they have the doors there or is there a blanking plate?
The doors are still there and the net drops right in. You have to install the upper mounting points though, there's just a blank plastic piece of trim in its place. I had a highly optioned 855 T5 that didn't come with one either. Remember that the steel gates were available as an option as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts