SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Volvo S40 T5 M66 FWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a P1 S40 T5 FWD with the 6 Speed.

Minus the "tired suspension" I am at Stage 0.

I'm tired of it being stock. I have some extra play money for upgrades.

Send me what you have.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I have an Elevate torque mount with the sport bushing set. Bushings were replaced and have almost no use on them.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You should also check w/ arek1123 who is selling short shift kits. Limited quantities are available and they were only ever made once before this.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I've got one of these currently in a 08 C30 that doesn't get driven. It has around 6,500 miles on it.
https://www.knfilters.com/69-9000ts-performance-air-intake-system

Also, Eibach springs, Koni yellows, and adjustable camber arms if interested, also with about 6,500 on it. The K&N kit is the same for both cars, not entirely sure if the suspension is a swap.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Are you selling the parts or car?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Both. I figured I would return it to stock and sell the aftermarket stuff separately since most people would rather buy an unmodified car, even if it was only slightly modified.
Or if someone wants a clean, auto trans, passion red 08 R-Design with 75K on it and lifetime Sirius radio with the suspension and K&N left on the car it can be sold that way too.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I’ve got various P1 stuff that I may end up posting for sale. Bell Intercooler, ForceFed intercooler (custom with treadstone core), KW V2 AWD Coilovers, injen intake, Heico pedal set (auto: has, brake, dead pedal), various cosmetic parts (custom and bought), etc.

All of my P1 vehicles were/are T5 AWD, but most parts are interchangeable with FWD. if any of this interests you shoot me a pm and I can try to get pics or details of the item(s).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts