SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the thread title says. I'm looking for an 2004-2007 S60R with less than 70k miles on it and a Manual Transmission. Lower miles the better but given the years of these cars I'm starting at 70k. I have a list below of my desired colors but I will entertain others options as well. Price can be discussed at a later time. I would prefer a sport kit but am willing to compromise if the price is right.

List in order from most desired to still desired haha

1. Titanium Grey/ Atacama
2. Magic Blue/ Atacama
3. Black Sapphire/ Atacama
4. Silver/ Atacama

Any of the three above with Gobi interior will work as well.

A little background on me if anyone wants to know. I am a fellow car enthusiast looking for an R that I will treat very well and use primarily as a DD and highway cruiser. This would be my first Volvo but I'm positive it's the car I want. I am stalking EBAY/Autotrader etc.... but figured it would be good to put something in here as well. Let me know and hopefully someone has exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance guys.

-Jake

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am also looking for an 04-07 S60R with Atacama interior, 6 speed manual in the same mileage range. I came across this craigslist add in my search, but I live in North Carolina, and it is too far for me to travel. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/3251804393.html I don't know anything about the car other than what the posting says. Good luck. Let me know if you happen to find something in the southeast.

Kyle

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am also looking for an 04-07 S60R with Atacama interior, 6 speed manual in the same mileage range. I came across this craigslist add in my search, but I live in North Carolina, and it is too far for me to travel. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/3251804393.html I don't know anything about the car other than what the posting says. Good luck. Let me know if you happen to find something in the southeast.

Kyle

Yeah I actually checked that one out. It's a little more mileage and a little rougher around the edges than what I am looking for. I appreciate the heads up though. Actually there is a Black Sapphire with Gobi at a dealer in Fayatteville, NC. Leith's Fayetteville Auto Mall. They have a website it may be worth checking out. I just got beat out on a Magic Blue with Atacama in Raleigh, NC. I was willing to make the trip because it was a great deal. O well the search continues.

That being said, anyone reading this and selling an R, I am willing to travel or ship a car if the price is right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts