SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been searching for the Eibach springs for my VR for some time now. If anyone is selling their car or replacing their Eibachs I'd gladly buy them.

Thanks

BTW does anyone know the correct part # for that set?

·
Registered
233 Posts
E10 84 003 05 22

Good luck finding it, I'm already in search for 19months, no more sets available
:(
we better make a thread with the persons who really want this set, I think that if we are with 10, Eibach willprobably willing to produce it

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Elevate springs are too aggressive.. I'd never get away with it on these roads near me.

Are you replacing the Elevate springs on your car?
I installed the Elevate springs because I couldn't find the Eibach's, problem is in Belgium the car has to have an inspection by the trafficgovernment every year to see if it is roadlegal & you need an official paper that the springs are recognized by the belgian traffic government, the only spring set that is recognized for the R isthis Eibachset;last year I get along with the Elevatesprings because the guy who did the inspection didn't know the model R(they are very rare in Belgium because 98% of the Volvo V70 are 'dieselpowered')
I hope I will have the same luck in december....if I don't find the set

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP: Any TME sets floating around out there? I thinking I'm giving up my search for the Eibachs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts