SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Possible.
We've certainly had this one long enough (9 years) and if you or anyone is willing to pay what I would want for one of the best ones still left, we may let her go now!
Some of these pictures are from last year, some from earlier, but it's in almost in the same condition now.

PM if interested but I have to ask my wife. Her car and she still really loves it.
I just spent a bit on it, replaced all available bushings I could on the V/C, I sent the propshaft to Co. Driveshaft for a check up and flushed the tranny... one more time. (Been done about 6 times now). Mobil 1 every 4-5K since 20,000 miles. Original breather except for a new PTC nipple

BRAND new Conti DWSs last month (16"s). Solid and tight as a rock, she still drives and feels like a new car. IPD bars w/ new bushings, Volvo strut brace. BIG IPD exhaust tips on a stock exhaust. Debadged, New front Akebono ceramic pads, tie rods and newer rotors. Front end was completely rebuilt about 20K ago, New Nivomats also about 20K ago
Spoiler and Dolby 3 ch. 132K miles and as good an R as you would find anywhere!

http://s732.photobucket.com/user/JRL1194/slideshow/2000 V70R BARB

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Turns out JrL was using my wtb for his wanting to sell one of his rigs. No way I would pay to have that shipped 2k miles. Gosh. anybody closer?
Bump ttt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts