SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says. My 16's are a little scuffed up and they still have the Blizzak's on them. I would like to pick up a set of 16" or 17" wheels to run Spring/Summer/Fall - preferably w/ tires on them. I will take 4 or 5, whatever you've got. The winter wheels are 16's so 17's would be cool, but I need to do suspension work before I get picky about wheels.

I like most styles, really haven't found a lot of them that I don't like. This is for a 2001 V70.

I'm in Hartford, CT, but I will drive a few hours in any direction to meet you if you have anything that would work.

Thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTB: 4 (CoconutPete)

OK.... I think i'm going crazy... it didn't notify me I had a PM when I logged in and I see Nothing that takes me to an inbox... what the hell am I doing wrong? I'm a member of 10 forums and this has never happened!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts

i got a set of 17" almathea rims i'll sell to ya for $175. rims are alittle scuffed from the previous owner and one has a slight bend but will hold air and balances out fine. no tires tho... I'll meet ya half way... like hartford or something?

btw: on swedespeed you can't have pics in the signature... just texts. some forums are just like that... swedespeed, vwvortex, nasioc, honda tech. I think it's just on the forums with alot of traffic.

·
Registered
533 Posts
lol for some reason... i thought you lived in vermont... kinda funny how I pulled hartford randomly outta my ass! how far are you from stamford? i'm going to go see a buddy of mine alot this summer since he just got a job at the YES network which is in stamford so I could just drop them off whenever i'm in town...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yep, I'm in the Hartford area.

Those are really nice wheels - no tires though huh? Let me look around and see if I can find a deal on some used ones. I'm not going to buy new tires for this as this primarily a winter vehicle and it probably sees 500 miles the entire Spring/Summer/Fall season.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: WTB: 4 (fightinchunk)

Quote, originally posted by fightinchunk »
i got a set of 17" almathea rims i'll sell to ya for $175. rims are alittle scuffed from the previous owner and one has a slight bend but will hold air and balances out fine. no tires tho... I'll meet ya half way... like hartford or something?

If CoconutPete doesn't buy the wheels let me know. I might be interested. Could you post or e-mail me a picture of the dented wheel?

Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

fightingchunk: if you want to let the other guy take the rims that is fine, you don't have to wait around for me to find tires. If I find tires I'll definitely take you up on that though, I just don't want to have to buy new.

V50_T5: Those are nice, but I think the offset is different and that is a bit more than I'm looking to spend also, thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts