SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a friend who just developed a crack in the oil pan of his S40. :( Anyone parting one out or have one laying around in good condition? New ones are a bit pricey, so we'd like to find a used one first.

Would need shipping quotes to 15905 unless pickup is in PA/MD. Should be able to work out PayPal if necessary.

PM and/or post what you have. Thanks Swedespeed! :thumbup:

·
Registered
629 Posts
got 2 or 3 of them...can you send me a part number of what u need so ican match it...i believe i posted an add here for them but not sure

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, cbv1. I will ask him to pull the part number for me and keep communication open. What would you price be for 1 pan shipped to 15905? If you're local, we can talk about pick-up.

I found your thread here: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?171029-oil-pans

It says in that thread that you have an 06 S40 oil pan and an S60 pan. I think the oil pan for the 1.9T motor in my buddy's 2001 S40 would be different than the pan for the 2.4i in the 2006 S40, so do you have others that are not in that thread?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to my buddy last night. The OEM part number he gave me was: WO133-1661069. Anyone else have one around? cbv1 and I do not think his will work.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts