SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18" Pegs w/ or without tires

Looking to purchase 18" Pegs with or without tires. Would like to purchase at once.<p>Let me know if you are interested in selling or know anyone that is.<p>Thanks<br>

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Re: 18" Pegs w/ or without tires (dkivolvo)

I've got a set, slightly scratched, with 245/35/18 Kuhmo V710s on them that I was using for autocross. Haven't had the time to use them in a while.<p>What condition and price range are you thinking?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 18" Pegs w/ or without tires (djeuch)

I don't mind slighty scratched.....<p>I want to spend $800-$1000<p>Do you have pics and a possible price?<br>Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 18" Pegs w/ or without tires (djeuch)

Also, as long as the price is fair and the rims are in good condition (light scratches), I would like to work a deal out.<p>Thanks<br>

·
Registered
160 Posts

I have a set of four with OEM pirelli's that have approximately 50 miles. I just haven't used them. They are like new. I would take the best offer over $1150 plus shipping from Philadelphia area.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good luck with the search man. I assume that this means you didn't get the ones we talked about, or the deal wasn't very legit. Anyway, I just sold mine tentatively, but if something happens, I'll let you know, because I reduced the price a little to closer in your price range.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: (prasamin)

They actually confirmed the order and then came back and said the rims weren't available....Oh well.<p>Keep me in mind if you don't sell your set.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>dkivolvo</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't mind slighty scratched.....<p>I want to spend $800-$1000<p>Do you have pics and a possible price?<br>Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I'll take some pictures tonight...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts