SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace one of the rims I use on my winter tire setup. I'm located in SE MI, if you have something nearby. I need one, but am open to buying 2 (to have a spare).

Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM Sent (sorry, only saw your post now...the automatic notification did not come through)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@J5T, not sure why I didn't get the notification of your post. I appreciate your reply, and I apologize for missing it.

We had a rough winter with the Volvo this year - we lost 2 rims and 2 tires to potholes this season. I did find a full set of OEM Pegasus 17" rims in the January/February timeframe, so at the moment I have 3 spares - and they have good, albeit older, Michelin X-Ice tires on them...I just need to find one more of those X-Ice tires :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Not a problem. I got one of my pegs refinished at Detroit Wheel and Tire in Troy. They did a great great job. Just something to keep in mine.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I do not live in Troy. I am not a native to SEMI (South East MIchigan) and lived in British Columbia before moving here. Lived in a few different places and work mostly in Dearborn, well at home as of late.

If you have a good reason to go to Troy for family and now you know about Detroit Wheel and Tire. I also bought my V50 Separis Wheels there for less than I could at savage yards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts