SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of rims for my snows....anyone w/ 14" steeiles or anything?<p>I am in Central Mass...getting close to snow season...<p>my 240 would love an extra set of rims...<p>thanks in advance

·
Registered
188 Posts
go to a pick n pull, and you can prolly eve find some 15" virgos for the car, or some 15" dracos. They're plentiful around here at least

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Greenchunks)

yah, not much local...been searching. Plus, I figure, this is a Volvo site...right?

·
Registered
207 Posts
How much you looking to spend?<br>I might be interested in getting rid of my snows. The current tires on them have a little bit of life left, and there's factory wheel covers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ahhh, well, I have no idea what they're really worth, but they have a spare set of hubcaps.<br>Of course you can likely go to a junkyard and pull off some 14's locally cheap - and for much less.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Re: WTB...14"s... for my 91 240 (vaipunk)

$125 for snows and 14" rims off a 240! It won't get any cheaper with snow just around the corner...good luck!<p><A HREF="http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/Volvo-240-Winter-Tires-for-Sale-Blizzaks-Set-Of-4-and036125-t60836.html" TARGET="_blank">http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum....html</A>

·
Registered
207 Posts
Re: WTB...14"s... for my 91 240 (King Tut)

holy crap<br>If I didn't have snows I'd jump on it.<br>This seems like a fantastic deal.<br>In fact if you back out, I'll jump on it. Because it's cheaper than replacing the tires, and then I'll have a spare set of 14" steelies to sell. Of course, you need them more than I do, and it wouldn't be proper for me to go over you in this situation, so as far as I am concerned personally, you have full rights of first refusal.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by vancouver83ltd at 5:57 PM 10-7-2006</i>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts