SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently own a 2007 s60r that got totaled out to hail. I’m looking to replace with a really clean example that wont need anything big when I purchase it.

I am looking preferably for a sport kit and am really interested in the rare color combinations. I’ve got some budget for it so show me what you’ve got.

Looking for Manual or automatic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,814 Posts
Do yourself a favor and take your time to find the right one. Get the wagon. You'll love it more.
Even if you have to buy a CL special to get from pt A to B temporarily, wait for the right R.
May want to provide a few more specifics too, like how far you're willing to travel and your general location.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do yourself a favor and take your time to find the right one. Get the wagon. You'll love it more.
Even if you have to buy a CL special to get from pt A to B temporarily, wait for the right R.
May want to provide a few more specifics too, like how far you're willing to travel and your general location.
Good point. Ill need a car by November though for to and from school. I am in Minneapolis Minnesota and am willing to fly anywhere for the right car.

Still not sure how I feel about the wagons but i would consider.

I already waited 6+ months for the one i had now that’s totaled and im sick of waiting!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Closed. Found a 1 owner 60k mile SR nordkap electric silver M66. South Carolina completely stock. Needle in a haystack find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts