SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an 04-07 S60R. Price has to be under or around $15K. Would like around 50k miles as well. I've seen a few with these around, but they tend to sell quickly. Not picky on color or features, only thing is it has to be a 6 Speed Manual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I literally searched all night looking for some and only found 4 or 5 S60Rs that meet my specifications. Definitely not an easy car to find.

·
Registered
974 Posts
No it's definitely not! I looked for my first one for 2 months and 4 months for my second one. It definitely takes a while. Good luck with your search!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure where you are located but I saw three S60r on the seattle craigslist all under your price range. Did not check if they are manuals

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Have never driven, nor do I know these guys, but I drive past it every day, the link says $12,995, but in the window it's down to $11,995, but they should be able to go lower... He got it at auction locally for under $7K. I saw it before and they didn't do much to it. I can't remember but but I think this one was a 1 owner.

http://www.myonestopauto.com/vehicl...b1bfa326480b/2004+volvo+s60+4-door+sedan.html
I like how the ad says its an automatic. Clearly a spaceball in there. Atacama interior is nice. Good luck finding one. I searched a few weeks. Drove my wife nuts. Was fun :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm located in Columbus, OH for school. I'm originally from the D.C. area though, so any cars located around there would be fine as well since my parents live there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm about to sell my '04 6MT. Higher mileage than you were looking for but not that high @ ~92,000. Passion red with atacama, nav, everything. Excellent condition. Shoot me a msg or an email at [email protected] if you're interested, I can give you all the details/service work. haven't had time to get pics together and put an ad up yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm about to sell my '04 6MT. Higher mileage than you were looking for but not that high @ ~92,000. Passion red with atacama, nav, everything. Excellent condition. Shoot me a msg or an email at [email protected] if you're interested, I can give you all the details/service work. haven't had time to get pics together and put an ad up yet.
forgot to mention, the car is in NC

·
Registered
11 Posts
BTW, 04-06 auto is boost limited and a 5 speed in the automatic. 07 has no boost limit and is a 6 speed auto. I'm just saying....you want stick fine but not sure what your missing other than 0-60. I've raced in SCCA and TSSCC for about 5 years years now...until I bought my S60R. I have the factory body kit which is crazy low to the ground and I prefer to keep it intact and unscathed.......and she's for sale!!!! 5K in upgrades too.

·
Registered
287 Posts
04 S60R 6-speed 73K miles

google search "Star Motors Iowa City Iowa" they have what you seek...$13000 probably flex a little they have been sitting on it for almost a year. Also have a V70R for under $10K

1 - 17 of 17 Posts