SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the rear valance with dual exhaust cutouts. Will be going on a 2002 V70. If I have to take the whole bumper thats fine. Will provide UPS label for easy shipping.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Re: WTB 04-06 V70R Rear valance (JTapper)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>JTapper</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looking for the rear valance with dual exhaust cutouts. Will be going on a 2002 V70. If I have to take the whole bumper thats fine. Will provide UPS label for easy shipping.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>You can actually only use a 2004 V70R rear valance, because 05-07 VRs are different bumpers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTB 04-06 V70R Rear valance (PureDrive07)

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully someone will have one sometime. I saw a V70R on here getting parted out about 3-4 months ago and should have thought of it then!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: WTB 04-06 V70R Rear valance (JTapper)

NONE have dual cutouts (left side only and you need an entire bumper, there is <B>no rear lower valance. </B>The bumper is one piece just painted a different color on the bottom, (black).<br>04 is the only one that will bolt right up.<br>You would be better off modifying your own bumper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts