SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Where did you see that at?!? I want one!!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
hahaha the the OP post was funny. looks like that zonda is going to go over that speed bump.... :facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
wheres the zonda?? s40 looks to be a 2.4..... shweeeeett
With some sweet looking 16" wheels too! Too bad that super car is blocking a full shot of it ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
is that even street legal ? haha ...with those stop bumps

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
There guys, I fixed the image

Sorry for the digression Chrome. I honestly would love just to drive a Zonda! Such amazing amazing amazing cars with very exotic looks.. As they said on topgear, it's a super car so it can be styled in any way that it wants to be.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha no worries man. I gotta tell ya, even though I work with supercars often I've never even seen a Zonda, it's to me the pinnacle of automotive design...

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
No rear plate, because Zonda.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Booo keep it Volvo with the Noble!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Honestly fellas, while the k seg and the m600 are fantastic, the Italians do it best. An exotic needs to go like stink, attempt to kill you now and again, and look bat ****e crazy.... Pagani, lambo, and ferarri kinda own that one. Plenty of people chasing their tails there.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Honestly fellas, while the k seg and the m600 are fantastic, the Italians do it best. An exotic needs to go like stink, attempt to kill you now and again, and look bat ****e crazy.... Pagani, lambo, and ferarri kinda own that one. Plenty of people chasing their tails there.
Boom there it is. That's what I always say, but I'm a bit biased after working for Ferrari haha ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i heard that Noble drives like poop.

dont get me wrong, the Ferrari 458 italia and Lamborghini Murciélago LP760-4 SV are some of my all time favorite sexy beasts

BUT

id take that Koenigsegg Agera R over them..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Is that the Focus that shares the same chassis with the S40?

·
Registered
6,415 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
F40 is my alltime favorite supercar
but i would gladly drive any of the one's mentioned in this thread

1 - 20 of 23 Posts