SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Used to live near Charleston. I was actually surprised at the number of Volvos in the area when I lived there; they were mostly classic bricks of the 200/700/900 series stock. I can't recall how the saturation is nowadays.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, upstate. just bought my second brick three days ago. There are so many Volvos around the Charlotte and surround I can't believe that this is all of the posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well i live in north carolina but my uncle lives in south carolina so i figured i could post here because i couldnt find a NC post, But i have a 2002 volvo s60 AWD 2.4t and i was wondering what i should do to it to make it nicer. any ideas?

·
Registered
244 Posts
anyone wanting to meet up in the SC/NC area?

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice, volvo master tech here. moved to Charleston one year ago. i would like to get some members together for beer and bricks, maybe offer my garage and knowledge helping bricksters keep their bricks running or help with upgrades or questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
99' s70 volvo owner, and charlotte native. I see lots of volvos around here all the time. Have had only 2 volvos and each has lasted me 10+ years. Any info i can get on becoming certified or starting somewhere to get certification would be much appreciated. never a bad time to show some love to volvo and volvo enthusiasts alike.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am from Asheville area (NC), and currently drive a 12 S60 R-design, and bought my wife a 98 V70 R. I'd like to find someone who is good with the older Volvos as I have some outstanding issues that need to be taken care of.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts