SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
For an 05 Auto...that's pricey. Exterior color is a plus, interior is a minus. I would guess this should be closer to $13k-$16k, depending on documentation.

There's an 04 SR in my town for sale with 7,000
Mileage and condition matter significantly. I'm sure you can find an SR for <$5k too, but that doesn't mean its price has got much to do with this one.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
That wagon has been for sale for 6 months or more. They started at $23k.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
It was off the market for about a month and for some reason they have it listed again.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I need to know the story behind this car. Someone go look at it and report back. Someone went through the trouble to put that trashy wood trim in, and then parked it after 7k...weird.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I need to know the story behind this car. Someone go look at it and report back. Someone went through the trouble to put that trashy wood trim in, and then parked it after 7k...weird.
Guess you could call or email them for the story.

I remember seeing this before now that I see the ad. I am sure they will keep it forever at that asking price.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
That price is a joke. They won't get anywhere near that. I bought a lower mileage car than that 4 years ago for the same price, not a VR tho. And I even overpaid at the time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
He went to Sweden and picked it up himself. I believe the the wood was put in originally. He has the car custom made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
911 Posts
http://volvosbymorgans.com
Second car under inventory.
I go and look at it everyone once and a while. The guy wants close to 40k for it which I think is just absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. That "wood" is hideous.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm certainly not buying lol. I'm just browsing for parts for my SR. I did my usual "buy the worst on the market and fix it up for fun" thing.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I'm certainly not buying lol. I'm just browsing for parts for my SR. I did my usual "buy the worst on the market and fix it up for fun" thing.
Do did I except I went for good condition high miles.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts