SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I decided to sit in the back for a change b/c my cousins were complaining how uncomfortable it was back there...while sitting there i thought wouldn't it be great if the back seats could slide back and recline like the XC90...any chance there's a retrofit out there...or maybe i should just stop day dreaming so much...<p>-Greg

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: Wouldn't it be great if our rear seats could recline.... (silver623arrow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>silver623arrow</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Today I decided to sit in the back for a change b/c my cousins were complaining how uncomfortable it was back there...while sitting there i thought wouldn't it be great if the back seats could slide back and recline like the XC90...any chance there's a retrofit out there...or maybe i should just stop day dreaming so much...</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Unless you can come up with a way to move the rear package shelf........fuhgettaboutit. I would like to have the rear set bottoms flip up so the seatback can fold flat like my 2000 S40 did.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Re: Wouldn't it be great if our rear seats could recline.... (MagoonR)

The only thing I think is uncomfortable about the rear seat is legroom. I think they have a nice contour and the back is reclined enough that you are not sitting straight up. Heck, with my rear-facing child seat behind the passenger seat it is almost more comfortable for my wife to sit in the back.

·
Registered
924 Posts

You could always trade the S in for a V70R - the rear seats in the V's do recline. Granted it's only two positions, but it is cool to have the option. And the angle is different enough from the two positions that the change is quite noticeable.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Re: Wouldn't it be great if our rear seats could recline.... (Grendel)

Plus there's an extra 2" or so of leg room in the back of a wagon over the sedan- something I long for now that my children are almost as tall as me.

·
Registered
375 Posts

wouldnt it be better if our back seats could TALK !!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts

Really? All the guests I've had in the back seat have commented on comfortable it was.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts