SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the Volvo spare tire kit in my 2015 S60 T6RD that I have owned since new. I have the original tire sealing kit, jack, foam pieces, and the trunk floor w/ grocery bag holder. All are in excellent condition and the jack/sealing kit have never been used. I don't want to store them but they are too nice to throw away. They are in a box, ready to ship. Let me know if anyone would want them. Yours for cheap + shipping.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Why would you want to give the jack away?
Does the new spare tire kit come with its own jack?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I have a 2014 S60 and it has nothing in the trunk as far as a sealing/ tire kit. I purchased used, so I thought I was missing "something"

If that is what I am missing I'll take it, can you send a picture?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
907 Posts
I just installed the Volvo spare tire kit in my 2015 S60 T6RD that I have owned since new. I have the original tire sealing kit, jack, foam pieces, and the trunk floor w/ grocery bag holder. All are in excellent condition and the jack/sealing kit have never been used. I don't want to store them but they are too nice to throw away. They are in a box, ready to ship. Let me know if anyone would want them. Yours for cheap + shipping.
how much you want for it?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why would you want to give the jack away?
Does the new spare tire kit come with its own jack?
Spare kit came with another jack and lug wrench.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Could you provide the part # of the volvo spare tire kit you installed on your S60?

·
Registered
907 Posts
$75 sounds good to me PM for details.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could you provide the part # of the volvo spare tire kit you installed on your S60?
31399083 - Spare tire foam box and flat trunk floor

31381619 - Jack

31317980 - Spare tire

I bought it all on Ebay as a kit (all 3 part numbers together). I didn't really need the jack but it came with it. Jack is the same as stock w/ the sealing kit.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD, Thanks Paul!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts