SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at my current stance it seems like there really isn't much need for alot of spacing in the front. However to go with the flow and be like everyone else I'm leaning towards the 10mm/15mm setup. I'd appreciate a couple of responses rather quickly as I'm planning on pulling the trigger within the next 30mins...Already bought the extended lugs!

~Blake

·
Premium Member
259 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
10mm for me up front was flush with the fender, those 12mm ones look like the front stick out more then the back....maybe it's just the angle.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
They're very nicely flush. It's just the angle.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
You only bought one 10mm and one 15m?

Are you only spacing one side of the car?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
For "Stance" I'd go 10mm front and 17mm rear. I'm running 5mm front and 12mm rear. And it looks very high performance, but also very factory.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vio-TT-R said:
Here is the page for spacers:

OH GAHD CLICK ME!

For the Lug Bolts you actually have to email this company to get 10x 43mm and 10x 47mm if you're running 10mm/15mm F/R. This is the website:

OMG CLICK THIS SEXYY LINK

However when you choose whether or not you would like to go with the Black or Zinc, email Phil and he will split the order to include half 43mm and half 47mm. I have taking the liberty of providing the link for the size that you need which will be 14mm x 1.5.

Here is Phil's direct contact information, make sure to tell him Blake referred you!:
Otis Inc LA / RAD USA Direct [email protected]

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask!

~Blake
My PM to 35thAv today, hope it helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts