SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on 07 S60 2.5T fuel pump. I disconnected the battery to remove the upper rear seat backrest to access the fuel pump.Is there any danger in reconnecting the battery without plugging the sensor so that I can restart the engine or start and drive the car? I might want to do a farther diagnosis of the fuel pump before and after replacing it. I do assume if I can without any stupid code I can't simply erase with vida, I want to be able to visually leak check the tank before replacing the back seat stuff. I hear these air bag codes can be a monster even with Vida.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nah man, no danger. The SRS light will come on though, but that's only because the sensor is unplugged - Your in no risk of a air bag deploying. You can erase SRS codes in Vida, if there is a permanent fault, they will return.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah man, no danger. The SRS light will come on though, but that's only because the sensor is unplugged - Your in no risk of a air bag deploying. You can erase SRS codes in Vida, if there is a permanent fault, they will return.
Thanks for that one a lot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts