SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Volvo XC 70 2010 and am after a workshop manual. Anyone know where I can get a hard or electronic copy?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ok, can anyone tell me where I can buy one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the link. Awesome.

I just did the 40 000 km service. Cleared some codes and away she went. No codes reoccurred. I will let you know how the scan tool goes after the drive.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update, apologies for the double post. Thanks for all of those who participated in the thread.

The Bosch scan tool worked a treat. Retrieved all codes, cleared service reminder, cleared codes for a test drive. The Reach dongle came on the test drive. No faults. Magnatec is more expensive than gold. But it is good quality oil. The car was a pleasure to work on. Thanks again all.

·
3,391 Posts
As others have said, Volvo only provides tech info through VIDA. There haven't been printed versions of Volvo manuals in quite a while. Not to be one of "those" people, but a cracked version of VIDA is available pretty widely on the internets if you do a little google searching. You can also purchase a short subscription from Volvo, and print out the information you need.

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
As others have said, Volvo only provides tech info through VIDA. There haven't been printed versions of Volvo manuals in quite a while. Not to be one of "those" people, but a cracked version of VIDA is available pretty widely on the internets if you do a little google searching. You can also purchase a short subscription from Volvo, and print out the information you need.
Here, I'll help:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7973281/VOLVO_VIDA_2012D_with_patch_and_EWD_2012D

That one works great on Windows 7 x64 though if you want to use a DICE unit you may need to install on Win7 32 bit as there doesn't seem to be a DICE driver for x64 yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts