SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
05TintedS40 (Corey) came by to work on modding his suspension. I demonstrated the strut removal process with a screwdriver with him as witness. So, Jack, it is possible to do this without a crow bar. :p

:thumbup:

Good domestic help is so hard to find these days.

Obligatory picture of my cars.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Nice to see the community hanging out haha. Us NW peeps are overdue for our mini meets.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Its rare but occasionally you will get a few guys who are happy to help you out/ teach you whats what. Not everybody is a master tech! Although I always think its weird meeting dudes from the internet.... lol

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Hahah nice Melvin. Take a video of it next time lol

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Since I am done with cleaning the struts, do you want me to mop the floors? Jk
I think we need to make a roadtrip west and meet with some other enthusiasts! Whose down?

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
The NSX guys do it. They meet up all over the country for the NSXPO which is a long weekend at a hotel near some track and kick it for a few days. It's a car show, track event, and just hang out. Pretty sweet.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Although I always think its weird meeting dudes from the internet.... lol
It often is! Though strangely enough, I've met a lot of people in person before I "met" them on SwedeSpeed. SwedeSpeed stickers are such an icebreaker ;)

I think we need to make a roadtrip west and meet with some other enthusiasts! Whose down?
West from where? I'd be willing to drive north to meet some people.

We're still working on the date, July 21st, 28th, or August 4th, but there WILL be a tail of the dragon trip this summer.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Here's a couple of pics I took, I really appreciate the help along with letting me use your tools and garage!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Looks just like the OEM rack to me. Same as the black S40

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts