SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to 'Art', this is a link from a Japanese Geocities website with pictures of a V70XC, with wood trim interior. Just thought you guys might like to see it since the V70 & S60 share the same interior design. I have heard that there are some Volvo dealers that will put this in your car as an aftermarket accessory. It should look pretty close to this. I am not sure what company makes this kit though.

Wood Trim Interior Pictures!

-Drew

[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 02-03-2002).]

·
Premium Member
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by InDy:
Thanks to 'Art', this is a link from a Japanese Geocities website with pictures of a V70XC, with wood trim interior. Just thought you guys might like to see it since the V70 & S60 share the same interior design. I have heard that there are some Volvo dealers that will put this in your car as an aftermarket accessory. It should look pretty close to this. I am not sure what company makes this kit though.

Wood Trim Interior Pictures!

-Drew

[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 02-03-2002).]
Drew,

yes this is like the kits we use. We sell quite a few, but personally I find it a little too much.

Yannis

·
Premium Member
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Gotballs:
Those kits look nice... I have one very similar on my S60. Do u know how much they cost?
~SPENCER~
$450 to $495, installed. You can get them cheaper independently but you will have to install them yourself.

Yannis

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by GrecianVolvo:
We sell quite a few, but personally I find it a little too much.
I agree with you completely, I think it is a bit too much for my tastes. That is okay, because everyone has different opinions.
Personally, I love the MS-Design look. It is very classy IMHO.

-Drew

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kai,

I saw your post there. Thanks BTW.
'Art' sort of pointed me in the right direction, it is confusing trying to get through those Japanese web pages!

Hopefully you can get them to post here from the Japanese forums, that would be very cool indeed.

Just another note, S.A.M. Steffansson also has 4 different styles: Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Briarwood, & Mahogny.

-Drew

[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 02-04-2002).]

·
Premium Member
39,289 Posts
Love that shifter! Very sporty!

Yannis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.