SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering, R you guys interested if I was selling my stock fog grilles, side skirts, and rear bumber, If interested i will post a link to Ebay. They are from my 2007 electric silver s60r

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: Wondering, R you guys interested... (kitkat)

i would possibly be interested in the sideskirts ans rear bumper<br>

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Wondering, R you guys interested... (kitkat)

i will list the fog lamps on ebay, but i will have to figure how to mail out the skirt/bumper<p>

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dude, I saw the listing...These are not the open grilles that come on 07's...hmmm, if you bought the car used, check for front end damage.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (SHOlover)

Sorry but Open grilles do not come with the 07, I bought the car Brand New at the dealer and decided to put vented silver grilles on. These are the stock parts, that came with the car, original EQ

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
Re: (kitkat)

Open grills are a complete crap shoot. I've seen 05s, 06s, and 07s that came with open grills from the factory and other 05s, 06s, and 07s that came with closed. These were all new on the dealer lot or talking to the original owner.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh sorry, my bad! I guess it is whatever they have in the factory at the time...With all of the talk about ride height, OTE pipes, etc...I guess I am not surprised at the lack of consistency at Ghent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts