SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to if there are any other (I'm sure of it) Volvo members that are in Wisconsin? and possibly and meets soon?

Kyle

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'm in Madison. Ive also got a friend with an 01 s60 and 02 xc70. Although the xc is going through an engine teardown.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
170 Posts
There's a number of Minneapolis, WI, Northern IL guys in the MWC Chat thread over on Turbobricks Off-Topic section. They're all pretty solid guys and we tyipically have a number of meets each year, the biggest being Midwest Madness. 2012 was my first Midwest Madness and it was a great time.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok cool gotcha gotcha, Hey Benjam, When is the Midwest Madness, and where?

I'm in Green Bay, WI

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yup, I'm in Stevens Point, but I work in Oshkosh. Watch the lot for Central Transport off 41 by Team Winnebagoland and you'll see my V70 occasionally.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Beaver Dam WI reporting in here!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Beaver Dam WI reporting in here!
Arent you supposed to be working? Btw that console is getting shipped today and the VR will be at the shop today.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Arent you supposed to be working? Btw that console is getting shipped today and the VR will be at the shop today.

I am always working ;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Drive safe today(unless you find a big empty parking lot).:)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks buddy. My E-Brake took a sh*t the other day. And without that AWD, driving in the snow just isnt as fun! Next week Im going to get the R into Justins shop and maybe well get one more snow fall and I can play around with it before summer

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Order a set of cables and a set of e brake shoes. The shoes for the R are spevific. Standard s60 shoes do NOT fit(ask me how I know :) )

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Both of those are fine but justin may be able to get them cheaper. And i bought the wrong shoes and then pulled apart the rear brakes only to have to scramble to get the right brake shoes. What a pain. Haha

Btw your console showed up today.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts