SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having the dealer look at this next week.<p>I'm not exactly sure when this started happening, but I noticed that about a week after my last regular service, I was out of wiper fluid. I thought that was odd because part of the regular service involves filling up the wiper fluid.<p>So, I fill it back up again and still when I pull the lever on the steering column, I get no fluid.<p>When I get home, I notice that wiper fluid is slowly leaking out of both of my headlight wipers. My car was crying! And after all the good stuff I've done to it lately...<p>Anyway, this morning before I leave I expect my reservoir to be empty again, but I look at the front of the car and it's dry. There is still fluid in the reservoir.<p>So, I'm thinking this probably isn't a cracked reservoir. Could it be a loose or broken hose? Why would it leak from both sides then? Could it be the pump?<p>Oh well, I guess I'll find out next week. I'd just rather not have them take out the headlight to get to the reservoir if they don't have to.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Re: Wiper fluid no worky (frankhoffy)

Plastic "T" clamp/valve is clogged is my guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts