SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deleted my headlight wipers and need some wiper plugs. Anyone know where to get them? Viva sells them but have been out of stock for 6+ months.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got it from Viva about 3 months ago for $69.00. I have them installed and painted, looks pretty cool. Since, then I retrofitted my headlight with TRS projector build.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
This is how the Swedish one looked when I finished installing them
This looks neat. Why didn't you take the wiper rests out? Mine looked the same as well when it was brand new. Until I took them out and painted it and left it to dry. Then my dogs chewed the damn thing. It then looks funky as i had to trim some.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This looks neat. Why didn't you take the wiper rests out? Mine looked the same as well when it was brand new. Until I took them out and painted it and left it to dry. Then my dogs chewed the damn thing. It then looks funky as i had to trim some.
Thanks, I did not really care about taking the wiper rests out. The main thing was to get rid of the wipers as they stopped working after the winter. and at the same time I did the trim cover with vinyl (seen on the picture)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts