SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021, V60 CC
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I ordered a winter wheel kit only to find that it didn't come with the hub caps and nut covers. Volvo, that's not funny in an already pretty expensive wheelset. Anyway.

I did find the part number for the caps, but not the lug covers.

I think the caps are one of these:

• 31454233 Set of four?
  • 31471435 One?

Can anyone here help me with the nut covers?

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
I think the idea is you transfer those parts from your current wheels, the bolts, caps and center cap. The caps may not match though. Here is what I think you want, probably silver to match that picture but your choice:

20 cap kit:
31660917 - Silver
31471082 - Chrome
31660916 - Tech Matt Grey

IF you have Volvo locking lugs, the regular covers don't fit those so you also need
4 locking lug cap set:
31664349 - Silver
31439229 - Chrome
31664348 - Tech Matt Grey

·
Registered
2021, V60 CC
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the idea is you transfer those parts from your current wheels, the bolts, caps and center cap. The caps may not match though. Here is what I think you want, probably silver to match that picture but your choice:
Correct, I have 19" summers with gray caps and bolt covers.

Thanks so much for the part numbers!

·
Registered
2021, V60 CC
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The trick is....remove the wheels
Unfortunately, I don't have a proper place to do the job. I ended up finding a tool that matched the curve of the caps. I changed all four without any marks.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
All good then! I was thinking if I tried to do it, I would be certain to put some marks on the caps...

·
Registered
2021, V60 CC
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All good then! I was thinking if I tried to do it, I would be certain to put some marks on the caps...
Shhh, I cut a curved plastic kitchen spatula. 🙃

The cap springs were relatively light. Also, the design allows pulling from below the sides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts