SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Sold my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon and replaced it with a V60. Don't know if anyone here also owns a Subie and might be looking for winter rims, so thought I would give it a try.

Four MB Blast 17" x 7.5" rims with 205/50-17 Continental ExtremeWinterContact tires. Will defitinetly fit 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy sedans and wagons. Likely will fit 2005-2010 WRX (but not STi) and 2003-2010 Forester (although tires would be incorrect size). May fit other Subarus or other makes & models, but please consult rim specs below to be sure.

Rim specs are:

--17" x 7.5"
--5 x 100 bolt pattern
--50mm offset
--73.1mm center bore (but the included hub-centric rings make them work on Subaru's 56.1mm center bore)

Tires are approaching the end of their useful life as snow tires, but might have one season left in them. Still have plenty of tread before hitting the wearbars so they could be used as all-seasons for a while, although two show uneven wear (which led to an alignment).

Rims are ten years old, but are completely straight with no dents or bends. All are curbed, with two showing a bit of bubbling in the finish. These are definitely winter rims, but they pass the ten-foot test and are pretty handsome. Comes with hub-centric rings and lug nuts.

Asking $200 firm. Less than new steelies, and they look much better!

Located in Northern Virginia. Prefer local sale, but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

See pics here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/wto/5253142821.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just a heads up, since they clear Legacy GT brakes, they'll fit basically any 5x100 pattern Subaru (everything except the STi, SVX, and 2015+ WRX.)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a heads up, since they clear Legacy GT brakes, they'll fit basically any 5x100 pattern Subaru (everything except the STi, SVX, and 2015+ WRX.)
Thanks! Listed the ones I could find specs for; didn't care to go through every single model and model year to confirm fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts