SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 2004 S60 2.5T. The bumper cover got pulled out when it was caught on a wire cable backing out of a parking place. The cable pulled the bumper cover part way off on the passenger side. In the process it also pulled the sensor for the windshield washer container down. It was dangling by the wires. I got the bumper cover back in place but can't see where the sensor goes. Its about 4 inches long, 1/4 inch in diameter, black, and has two wires. <p>Does anyone know where this sensor connects / attaches to the windshield washer conatainer? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Re: Windshield Washer Sensor (ARS6025T)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>ARS6025T</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>Does anyone know where this sensor connects / attaches to the windshield washer conatainer? Thanks in advance. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>without seeing it physically, the only thing i can tell you is look for two things that mount to the washer reservoir. one will be the pump; the other will be the sensor location.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Windshield Washer Sensor (ARS6025T)

Corey - The sensor engages a hole at the bottom of the washer fluid reservoir. It doesn't seal out washer fluid, it just sits in there in the center of a float that is inside the reservoir. Your coolant recovery tank uses this same sort of sensor. Once you locate the hole, it'll just snap in, as far as I know..<p>- Lynn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts