SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for information, proper noun nomenclature, and source for the Clear plastic clip that user to be attached to the Drivers side, inside A pillar trim. It was useful to display Notes, or Parking lot receipts.
I have searched this site and several OEM part sites but evidently can not get close enough in noun name to get a hit. Thanks ajm

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Speeding ticket collector...

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Not for the current generation of vehicles.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Actually, it is available - same part number as for the P2 models. There is STILL a slot under the A-pilar cover. I installed one, when I got my 2008 S80. It is a few bucks and takes 15 minutes...

Just Google Volvo xc70 myXX ticket clip

·
Registered
347 Posts
Gascos80, Could you unplug this clear plastic clip from an older Volvo and mount it in a newer S80?

·
Registered
224 Posts
ticket clip, pn 8616658, to my knowledge this works on any model. I buy them by the dozens and put them in my customers' cars on demand.. last week I met this nice couple waiting for their 2008 S80 3.2 in service and they mentioned missing the clip to help display a "disability" parking pass, I put one in their car. Last week, a new 2013 XC60 showed up here with a clip already in the windshield! makes me wonder if as the cars are going down the line, depending on the target country or market, whether the clip gets installed.. Also noticed on a C70 recently, there is a mounting point for a clip on the passenger side a pillar trim too...

Why'd the clip go away? my guess is Ford bean counters :rolleyes:

Jeff

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts