SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently lost my laptop which had my copy of Vida 2010-D so I downloaded a version however when I try to run the patch before launching the software I get the following Error

"Windows cannot find '%VIDA_HOME%\VidaMonitor'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again"

Has anyone else run into this?

I am looking for a VIDA 2010 D to replace the version that was lost on my laptop.

Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
OP, how did you solve it? fighting same issue on a new install on my desktop. I can't get it to go even in a vm environment. (7 - 64 ult running xp-pro-32) and it gives me that same thing, I get a 404 error. Suggestions?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm Not sure. I installed mine directly in my VM environment. The problem I was having I can only attribute to not opening the correct set up files in the correct sequence and not restarting my entore PC not just the VM when prompted.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I realize this is an old post but I have just run into the above mentioned problem when trying to instal Vida 2012A into VMPlayer. I omitted to put a password into the Administrator account ( it does not allow elevated privaledges to run wher the password is blank) and I am currently re-running the instalation to verify that the %Vida_Home%\VidaMonitor has been created.
As for the bricking of DiCE, I thought I had done this to mine when the top LED turned RED and stayed on, but when I ran the Dice diagnostic it showed it was present but that the voltage was -- --. I swithched the Dice of, disconnected and re-connected having turned the engine on rather than rely on the connected battery charger. Success! Battery voltage at DiCE was shown as 14.80V and the LED was GREEN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts