SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

So I just replaced 6 spark plugs on my 2012 XC60 T6 R-Design. Even used an endoscope to check up on the valve heads in the process...
Anyways, while unplugging all the coils wiring I also detached 2 ground wires on the engine cylinder head.
When all was done I started the car and realized that none of 4 windows roll up/down in the auto mode (when you click the button and release it - and the window goes up/down automatically).

Note: I also did replace the cabin air filter, unplugging the fuse box under the glove compartment. Not sure if that could've affected the windows auto feature.

Does anyone know if that is a common situation I am in? And how do I make the windows roll up/down automatically again?
Thank you!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yeah.. this happens on my XC60 too but not my v60. Strange. Either way. For each window : hold the button until the window reaches the bottom and makes a sort of click noise. You'll know what I'm talking about. Hold the button to move the glass up until the same thing happens. Do this for each window.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.. this happens on my XC60 too but not my v60. Strange. Either way. For each window : hold the button until the window reaches the bottom and makes a sort of click noise. You'll know what I'm talking about. Hold the button to move the glass up until the same thing happens. Do this for each window.
Wow, you are a genius! It totally worked!!! Although the only "clicking" sound was heard when the window was all the way up, but not down. In any case, thank you so much - you saved me a trip to the dealership :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts