SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, this will give away just how domesticated I am, but you all can try to benefit from that. I was clipping coupons today in preparation for our grocery shopping, when I came across a new contest for the Dole Pineapple Company. They will be giving away a custom painted bright yellow 2001 Cabrio.<P>Since I posted it on the Vortex and it was just a matter of cutting and pasting, I figured I'd put it here for the Volvophiles also.<P>Here's the Skinny....<P>To Enter: You may hand-print your name and complete address and daytime phone along with the words "Pop It & Peel Away" on a 3" X 5" piece of paper and mail in an envelope to:<P>DOLE "Pop It & Peel Away" Sweepstakes<BR>PO Box 5126<BR>Clinton, IA 52736-5126<P>Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 8/31/01 and received by 9/14/01. Each entery must be mailed seperately and no mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries allowed. Winnters will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/17/01. Sweepstakes open to all legal US residents (except Florida), 18 years of age or older. One (1) Grand Prize: pineapple yellow Volkswagen 2001 Cabrio GL Convertible with custom paint and filled with DOLE pop-top products ($300 worth of product) or a check in the amount of $23,000. Odds of winning based upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner is responsible for all taxes, title, license, registration, insurance, delivery and other fees associated with the vehicle. Void in Florida and wherever prohibited. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 8/31/01 to: Pop It & Peel Away Rules Request, PO Box 5080-R, Clinton, IA 52736-5080. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Sponsor Dole Food Company, Inc., Westlake Village, CA 91362-7300.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts