SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying the Vulcanis Wheels for my 07 XC90. One hiccup though, I spoke to my dealership and they told me id have to get spacers and new fender flares. Can anyone confirm this? Although i trust the dealership i cant help but wonder if i ACTUALLY need those pieces.

I was told by a couple of people that i did not need them. Can anyone who has actually upgraded wheels on their 07 xc90s confirm if the wheels will fit as is.

thanks in advance!
Mike X

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I think they may be right. Take a look at the Volvo Cars accessories page for your model year. The Vulcanis are standard on R Design and they come with fender flares standard. It's truly a beautiful wheel and looks great on car. We get compliments often on them followed by "you don't see those normally". Kind of cool.

Here's a link - I assumed you have a 3.2 AWD when I checked for you:
http://accessories.volvocars.com/Ac...2 AWD/Automatic/L.H.D/ShowDocument/VCC-427343

Our R Design with fender extensions:

·
Registered
5 Posts
wrong...my dealer told me he thought i would need them on my 2006. i run 255/50/19's on mine. they fit fine, and i have been through 4 MOT's with them on - 2 at a main dealer, and 2 at a Volvo independent. They do look better with the arch extension, but you shouldnt have any trouble without.

i'm trying to upload 2 photos i have, but cannot see how :confused:

if you want a side profile and rear side profile shot emailed, or if you can tell me how to upload, please let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts