SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have my Volvo (bought new in 2005) and will keep it until Volvo re-introduces a REAL R. Anyone hear if Volvo intends on creating another TRUE R? Patiently waiting. :p

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Mostly likely not. The Polestar editions are as close you will get probably.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
No.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
J leno owns it and it will probably be the only one. Some kinda monster V8 in it. sounded completely insanely awesome. but proably not going to see production.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
J leno owns it and it will probably be the only one. Some kinda monster V8 in it. sounded completely insanely awesome. but proably not going to see production.
The Polestar C30 jay owns has a 2.5L stock engine in it, stock is a little of an understatement tho. If that is what your talking about.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
i thought they wouldnt sell him the C30 im pretty sure he owns the S60
Wonder why they wouldn't sell it too him. I just read an article that said he owned a 2014 S60 Polestar with the T6 engine which is a 6cyl. Pretty cool it's matte to a manual transmission also.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wonder why they wouldn't sell it too him. I just read an article that said he owned a 2014 S60 Polestar with the T6 engine which is a 6cyl. Pretty cool it's matte to a manual transmission also.
IIRC its still the M66 with a closer ratio. very cool car

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm sure they make another one, It only makes sense as a car manufacturer.. If I had to guess it would be 2015 or when the change to a newer body style..

·
Registered
998 Posts
The better way to answer this is: it depends on the economy. If there is proper demand fueled by $$$, then I'm sure they'll make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts