SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a wagon WITHOUT rails, These are the ones that clamp on
Almost new
Make a reasonable offer and they're yours (PA).

(Not mine file photo)

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately no, sorry
V70s only (I think the rear bar is different) and what do you mean by "how about mounts"?
These are complete

·
Registered
705 Posts
They are labelled front and rear and no, these will not fit an S60 because of the rear bar spacing.

If it helps the sale: I have new locks, NIB available for $25, shipped. It's a set of 6 locks to fit the load bars (and have 2 spares, I guess ?).

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much would you take Jim?

"For a wagon WITHOUT rails, These are the ones that clamp on
Almost new
Make a reasonable offer and they're yours" (PA).

·
Registered
27 Posts
In case anybody's on the fence, these are essentially Thule square bars with custom Volvo feet. Perfect fit, really sturdy, and anchor very solidly to the roof. Also they only touch the roof with small rubber pads in the rain gutter, so you don't end up with marks on the paint.

No connection to the seller. :)

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whoever Pm'ed me for a shipping price, please PM me again, site lost the message

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I picked up a set a year+ ago from a different SS member. They are worth it and something every V70 should have. Notice they rest right over the B and C pillars. Very thoughtful design as all the weight transfers right down to the lower part of the frame, not the roof. Different than the S60-S80 because the sit so far back. On the sedans, they rest right over the doors, not the pillars, so the widths are totally different. The downside is they are kinda loud when at speed, but the plus is they take something like 2 min each bar to add or remove.

*free bump*

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Whoever Pm'ed me for a shipping price, please PM me again, site lost the message

That was me jim. I spoke to you by phone and emailed you my zip code. lMK what the shipping is and I'll send PayPal ASAP..thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts