1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HRE for sale in the classifieds:

Size: 19" x 8.5"

Offset FRONT: ET 40 / REAR ET 36

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...aggered-lips-freshly-refinished-one-of-a-kind!

I would machine the centerbore for correct fitment, but worry these wheels will require spacers to clear the brakes and then extend beyond the fenders.

Has anyone run this fitment that can provide pics? Or if it's obvious they will look silly and go beyond flush let me know. I've always been horrible at figuring out offset and stuff and it's a big chunk of $$$ to take a gamble.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
HRE for sale in the classifieds:

Size: 19" x 8.5"

Offset FRONT: ET 40 / REAR ET 36

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...aggered-lips-freshly-refinished-one-of-a-kind!

I would machine the centerbore for correct fitment, but worry these wheels will require spacers to clear the brakes and then extend beyond the fenders.

Has anyone run this fitment that can provide pics? Or if it's obvious they will look silly and go beyond flush let me know. I've always been horrible at figuring out offset and stuff and it's a big chunk of $$$ to take a gamble.
"Fitment: 05+ S40/V50, 05+ C70, 07+ C30, 2011+ S60, XC60 without spacers or modifications / All 850, S/V/C70 (98-04) and S60/V70 (01-10) if you bore out the hub to 65.1 or use a 5mm spacer."
pretty much your answer right there. I believe you would need at least 5mm for the rear.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Did a little math. The wheels will stick out roughly 0.5" further from the hub than pegs. This is roughly 13mm further from the hub than Pegs. For comparison, I run 18x8" wheels that sit 14mm further from the hub than Pegs. I do not rub with this setup, but it's close. If I put on a spacer 5mm bigger, I rub all day. You may need to roll your fenders to avoid worrying about this.

Not sure about clearing the calipers, probably fine?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
From the pictures I can see it doesn't look deep enough to clear calipers without spacers IMHO. I could be wrong tho, its a crap shoot. I wouldn't risk it tho def not for almost 1800$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, Ive been obsessing over these since they would look so sweet on flash green. If my math is good these would be right about flush without the spacers in the front and flush in the rear with a 5MM. Anything beyond that would look like a monster truck IMHO. I think I may go with something lighter and I know will fit. Appreciate the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.