SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Re: (juve021)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>juve021</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the reply....are we talking 5mm or more like 15mm? Also, if I only need like 5mm or 10mm, do I need longer bolts?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>well i hear the stock offset is 46mm...so 5mm would put you closer...you get the point.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: (phuz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>phuz</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>well i hear the stock offset is 46mm...so 5mm would put you closer...you get the point.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Thought offset does play a role, in the R's case, it's all about wheel spoke design to clear the calipers.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: (juve021)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>juve021</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the reply....are we talking 5mm or more like 15mm? Also, if I only need like 5mm or 10mm, do I need longer bolts?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Don't know. It depends on how much is needed to clear the brakes. Then you have to worry if there is excessive rubbing in the wheel well from the added spacers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts