SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if that has something to do with their last Sensus update(which is already paid) because it happened just days after I serviced the vehicle. Any thoughts?

Volvo for Life

·
Registered
442 Posts
Should be #26 fuse in the passenger compartment

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mine quit working recently, it would only make a click sound when attempting to open. I was told that it needed to be recalibrated. Now it’s working again.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Recalibrating? Is this another dealership’ trick to rip their customers off again?

Volvo for Life
Good question. Maybe one of the techs will chime in. The dealer charged me $150 for the recalibration. They said it was not covered under my VIP extended warranty for some reason.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s 100F out here in south Brooklyn I just decided to open the damn sunroof. Jeez, mother of God...it worked. And I didn’t change any fuse or whatsoever.
Damn it Volvo, Fox your Sensus bugs once forever!!!

Volvo for Life

·
Registered
523 Posts
Good question. Maybe one of the techs will chime in. The dealer charged me $150 for the recalibration. They said it was not covered under my VIP extended warranty for some reason.
mine also needed recalibration. They wanted to charge me but waived because I bought $1000 bucks worth of parts that I was taking to my indie (full brake change (all 4) including brake fluid and filters etc)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts