SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM!!

New owner here... Coming from 16 years of Subaru ownership... Used to a huge car community - primarily focused on Track Days, Auto-crossing, Mountain Driving Trips, etc...

Definitely here to:
- Make friends and learn more about the Volvo SR / VR
- Get set up with VIDA / DICE
- Driving trips to the mountains with other Volvo owners!
- Get my car set up to reliably handle Track Days - with the ultimate goal of competing in One Lap of America in a few years (http://onelapofamerica.com)...

So, who's still out there??

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Hi there. Atlanta here. Welcome to Volvo ownership.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm near Bristol TN! There's a good amount of owners around the southeast. Hopefully we can get some people together to hit some mountain roads sometime in the near future. MyNameIdeasWereTaken plans a trip to the tail of the dragon every fall around Labor Day, but a trip to the Diamondback sometime would be cool too! I've always wanted to hit that road and that's more your neck of the woods anyway

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm near Bristol TN! There's a good amount of owners around the southeast. Hopefully we can get some people together to hit some mountain roads sometime in the near future. MyNameIdeasWereTaken plans a trip to the tail of the dragon every fall around Labor Day, but a trip to the Diamondback sometime would be cool too! I've always wanted to hit that road and that's more your neck of the woods anyway
Diamondback??? What is this road you speak of?? I thought I knew all of the major roads (and a few not so frequently traveled too) up there in western North Carolina :confused:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
I'm in K-ville, TN

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whooo! Great to see some action in the South East!! Hopefully even more action in the coming days!

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
I'm in the north Georgia area. I drive a lot, so you may see any one of my cars on the road in this area, but most often the C30.

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
I'm in Charlotte, NC! I don't always get a chance to do things with other Volvos, but I'm pretty active in AutoX, and we go to the Dragon as much as we can! Welcome to the Volvo family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
I AM!!

New owner here... Coming from 16 years of Subaru ownership... Used to a huge car community - primarily focused on Track Days, Auto-crossing, Mountain Driving Trips, etc...

Definitely here to:
- Make friends and learn more about the Volvo SR / VR
- Get set up with VIDA / DICE
- Driving trips to the mountains with other Volvo owners!
- Get my car set up to reliably handle Track Days - with the ultimate goal of competing in One Lap of America in a few years (http://onelapofamerica.com)...

So, who's still out there??
New owner here too ;)
I am in the Matthews, NC area
Just picked up a 2006 S40 nothing fancy just FWD non turbo.

I am looking for a reliable place to have service done in the Charlotte area :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tampa, Florida:

Volvo of Tampa Meet

Saturday, December 17
8:30 AM - 11 AM
Next Week · 68–84° Mostly Sunny

6008 Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614-5608, United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts