SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would really like to contact the owner of these mods. I'm in love with this caR...

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's Blot's car. Havent seen him around much lately-

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure that's Blot's car. Havent seen him around much lately-
Any idea what went into that rear diffuser? It is very sweet!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's a member from Singapore. You might try contacting him on http://forum.volvosgclub.com
He is actually in the reflection in the mirror in the first photo.
I registered at volvosgclub.com. And I looked through the member list. But I couldn't find a blot listed. Any idea what his user name might be?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I believer r.photo also has dual exhaust as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Does anyone know where to get the dual exhaust rear lip from the first picture?
It looks great!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
It looks great!
I spoke to a nice guy who said he was a fellow Malaysian and that he knew Blot. I showed him the pictures and he said both the rear lips were fabricated in Malaysia.

I'm speaking to a polyurethane bumper fabricator about making a rear lip like in the second & third pictures. But he said he'd need 10 orders to even consider it. Unfortunately I only need ONE.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I spoke to a nice guy who said he was a fellow Malaysian and that he knew Blot. I showed him the picrtures and he said both the rear lips were fabricated in Malaysia.

I'm speaking to a polyurethane bumper fabricator about making a rear lip like in the second picture. But he said he'd need 10 orders to even consider it. Unfortunately I only need ONE.
9 backups?

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
It looks great!
I got mine from ViVa.... email George though because I don't see it on his site anymore. My tips still aren't finished, but this is how it is now...

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This is what I'm trying to get fabricated in poly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I spoke to a nice guy who said he was a fellow Malaysian and that he knew Blot. I showed him the pictures and he said both the rear lips were fabricated in Malaysia.

I'm speaking to a polyurethane bumper fabricator about making a rear lip like in the second & third pictures. But he said he'd need 10 orders to even consider it. Unfortunately I only need ONE.
I would just need a left and a right 04 exhaust trim like shown on the first pic.

I wouldn't even be able to duplicate it if I knew someone who could do it.
Mine is broken and there are only six S60Rs (maybe 2 or 3 04s) out there in my federal state :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is what I'm trying to get fabricated in poly.

I would like to know what exactly went into this too. I was going to try to do it myself because I just happen to have an extra lower valance laying around from when I was rear ended a few months ago. I actually might have 2 extra rear valances for my bodykit now because someone backed into my R this weekend and ripped my brand new bumper off. I'll know this week after I talk to the adjuster.

On a similar topic, I also have an extra rear bumper cover and was looking for ideas of what I can do with it. It has some damage in the center so I was thinking of cutting it out and putting a mesh insert in. Has anyone come across any pics of R's with a custom rear bumper cover? I would love to see some custom work other than just adding a diffuser to the rear lower valance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts