SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We'd like to liquidate our remaining inventory of QBM X-TREME Performance End Links. We have about 21 front end link kits and 8 rear end link kits left in stock.

We can offer an additional 25% discount off our regular retail prices if there's enough people interested.

Please send us an email if you're interested or would like to place an order - thanks!
http://********************/smile/ememail.gif [email protected]

·
Registered
764 Posts
are these the ones that people had problems with them loosening?

also, george, my brother wants to know if oyu have a store/ shop or just the internet business?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I've had mine for a couple years, a few track days and theyre great.

No noise.

I did use the boot, and filled them with grease to seal out most water.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Re: Who's interested in a final run of X-TREME Performance End Links? (George @ ViVA)

I might be interested at that price!

-Steve

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: Who's interested in a final run of X-TREME Performance End Links? (George @ ViVA)

If only I didn't have so many expenses this month!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I would highly recommend getting the boots for these otherwise they do start to click when water/dirt gets in.

Granted I have a first generation 70 series wagon, but I've had everything from stock endlinks, to QBM to Tomtbone's on my car and the QBM ones were outstanding but without the boots they lasted less than a year :-(

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Stock are 10mm, IPD's are 12mm, QBM's are 18 if I remember correctly. Big difference and they are adjustable.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Re: (BeerEngineer)

Quote, originally posted by BeerEngineer »
Price with boots?

Ditto.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (BeerEngineer)

Quote, originally posted by BeerEngineer »
Price with boots?

The 25% discount would also apply to the boots. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

X-Treme Performance End Links (front or rear): $179.99 less 25% = $134.99
Rod End Boot Kit (1 kit per axle): $17.99 less 25% = $13.49

Sub-total per axle: $148.48

We can only offer QT 8 of Front/Rear combination kits at the 25% discount.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: (2004volvos60R)

Quote, originally posted by 2004volvos60R »

also, george, my brother wants to know if oyu have a store/ shop or just the internet business?

I bought them from george about 8-10months ago, and they're great. They haven't loosed at all, the only problem I have is that they do rub the control arm in the rear, but it's not a problem at all for me. Otherwise, they're awesome, and very thick, and they feel much better than the iPd ones.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Re: (cmurphy2266)

Quote, originally posted by cmurphy2266 »

I bought them from george about 8-10months ago, and they're great. They haven't loosed at all, the only problem I have is that they do rub the control arm in the rear, but it's not a problem at all for me. Otherwise, they're awesome, and very thick, and they feel much better than the iPd ones.

So, if I installed these End Links (front and rear), what difference would it make to my R? Better handling? Would it affect the ride quality? My R is completely stock.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (2004volvos60R)

Quote, originally posted by 2004volvos60R »

Sent you an IM!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Re: (George @ ViVA)

Why couldn't this happen a month and a half from now?

Too much going on right now moving into my first own place, and can't afford them.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Re: (George @ ViVA)

Geroge, I sent an e-mail to the sales adress. The site has out of stock on the R parts???

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (IamFizzle41)

Quote, originally posted by IamFizzle41 »
Why couldn't this happen a month and a half from now?

Too much going on right now moving into my first own place, and can't afford them.

Credit card : http://********************/smile/emthup.gif )

·
Registered
61 Posts

another topic: have you received any more of the strut bar conversion kits? website still shows out of stock. any idea when these will be available if not in stock? thanks.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Who's interested in a final run of X-TREME Performance End Links? (nordicR)

Quote, originally posted by nordicR »
another topic: have you received any more of the strut bar conversion kits? website still shows out of stock. any idea when these will be available if not in stock? thanks.

We are in the process of restocking the strut bar conversion kits, but due to some unforseen circumstances, don't expect them back in stock for another month or so...

·
Registered
454 Posts

These things rock. I have had them both front and rear with the boots on for over 60k miles with no issues at all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts