SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: whos got the lowest s40 (chromecarz00)

Quote, originally posted by chromecarz00 »

coilovers...
thats my guess

Nope, they are Eibach Sport Kit springs, with Custom raised shock towers. But defiantly the lowest of the low. EDIT: I stand corrected, they are coilovers.

#2 goes to Vigorspeed's S40 from the S40 Forums
H&R Race Springs minus 1 Dead Coil. EDIT: I just went off what he posted you you are probably right KP, just the H&R Sport springs.

(Exhaust tips were photochoped).

Modified by mad matt at 10:09 PM 4-21-2009

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: whos got the lowest s40 (chromecarz00)

Quote, originally posted by chromecarz00 »

Looks like his Heico lip doesnt quite fit all the way....

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: (kpsingh0)

OK not an S40... but check out this C30! on airride.. this is the only way to get this low... and SO LOW... it I'm not mistaken actually lays frame at 4 corners (you can't go lower than that!!!!!)

S40/V50s can have this same set up ,I've concidered it , and still concider it lack of money keeps me from doing it

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I love the C30 pictured above, by far one of my favorite Volvos. I also really like the flat grey S40, I've been thinking of doing my iForged in a similar color setup.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Re: whos got the lowest s40 (nme95k)

Quote, originally posted by nme95k »
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy civicccccc mufflers!?!?!?!!!!!?????????????

I looked at that like 10 times and thought it was a joke....but i guess it is for real

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Re: (NorthernS40)

Quote, originally posted by awd »

nme95k said:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy civicccccc mufflers!?!?!?!!!!!?????????????
nme95k said:
I looked at that like 10 times and thought it was a joke....but i guess it is for real
Quote, originally posted by NorthernS40 »
soo what suspension is the flat grey S40 running?

All of your answers are in the thread.
awd and nme it is a joke look underneath of the pictures.
Northern hes on H&R springs

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (kpsingh0)

I wonder what kind of ride sacrifice he was making by raising the strut towers... I would imagine it wouldnt really make any difference in ride, just an effect on height, which could cause some pretty severe scrapping.

Heck Im gonna talk to a buddy of mine and see if we can do a 1/2" tower raise! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Its odd though... look how LOW the back is. My fronts are WAY lower than the rears, so Im thinking maybe he did 1" raise in the front and 1.5" - 2" raise in the rear. Hmmm.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.