SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a wholesale 2009 XC90. I'd like a 2011 V8 Green/any but black with HID but I am just not seeing that many V8s period in central Maine. I think the one I'm looking at was picked up at auction in MA or ME, Southern ME AA or Port City.

Would anyone know how to get the CR on this? YV4CZ982591497435 with 87900 miles

I did see the shadow on the front fender. Looks like a few blemishes. Chips on the hood,* Scratch on the rear driver* door. Maybe an oil stains on the rear driver seat and floor carpet.* Not deal breakers if it is mechanically sound. Can't be sure of the tires.*I'm not sure about the rear screens. They may may not even work. I'd be more apt to jump on the premium sound

Would be nice if it had a hitch already.

Seat springs , control arms,* end links, rotors, power steering pump, brake cylinder. Look at ow the transmission shifts.* Can I check the trans fluid?

They are asking* too much, 14.7.** My thinkinking says I'd like to pay 10.8 at most. 12 for a V8 I could shop for one with a few more gizmos like the blind spot system. The V8 version would really nice pep wise. but this could be the one for me mechanically.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My thinking is I might be able to hold out for a newer used with a rush of people trading in for the newer 2016 models, perhaps the same customers who would have sprung for the V8s in 2007-2011

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts