Registered
935 Posts
I envy your sport kit. Nice house too:D

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I envy your sport kit. Nice house too:D
Thank you but the pics were taken at a park/farmers market area in Davis CA. This was the Annual Volvo Davis Car Show, of which I shot the photos for. I'll be posting up more pics as I get them done.

As for the show, we had a good turn out considering the weather was complete chaos. Downpours, lightning, hail, sun, more hail, more sun, crazy heavy rain then finally some sun. It was a good thing I washed my car last night, damn weather.

iPd came down with their Stage 3 test mule (yes I have pics). Though not too many current models showed up as only 3 P2 R's made it :(

·
Registered
935 Posts
Ah guess I could have noticed that in the second picture. Would've really been nice to see that stage 3 R. Post the pics chop chop :p

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah guess I could have noticed that in the second picture. Would've really been nice to see that stage 3 R. Post the pics chop chop :p
I'm working on it ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Love the e-codes and the color matched grill surround, looks sharp! I think your caR would look about 3.56% better with the "VOLVO" lettering spaced a bit farther apart. Plus, the good thing with that "mod" is there are no bulky items to place on the mantle. :p

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One thing I must say is the fact that you NEED spacers. 10MM rear and 5MM front!
Thanks, I think she looks good too ;)

As for spacers, I am just not a fan whatsoever. If I could, I'd have them more sucked in and tucked, I know I'm weird.

·
Registered
710 Posts
thanks, i think she looks good too ;)

as for spacers, i am just not a fan whatsoever. If i could, i'd have them more sucked in and tucked, i know i'm weird.
put the lotion in the basket!!!!!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Why is it that I'm so jealous every time I see a SR with winglets... Oh I want them so bad.

Your R is exactly how I picture mine looking once I add winglets and paint my grill surround to match. I will have to figure out something else to do so ours aren't exactly the same tho...

Cheers! E.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your R is exactly how I picture mine looking once I add winglets and paint my grill surround to match. I will have to figure out something else to do so ours aren't exactly the same tho...
Do you have E-Codes? :D

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Do you have E-Codes? :D
Nope. I thought of that after I posted. And there's a good chance that I never will unless I come into some serious $$$ :p AND I've done everything else I want to do to my R. WINGLETS, wheels, DP Exhaust, Stage 2 Tune, Lowering, Sways and the list goes on...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.