SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to contract someone experienced to add some gauge pods to my A pillar. Saw the how-to on volvospeed, looks easy enough. PM me with pictures of your work and a price. Wanting 3 gauge pods professionally done.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for the evening crowd.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So damn nice looking. Wanting 3 pods placed just like yours. Sending you PM with my contact info to give to him.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
ok cool i will see him monday and give your info to him. he can do fiberglass painted or vinyl wrapped or the matching fabric which ever.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
So damn nice looking. Wanting 3 pods placed just like yours. Sending you PM with my contact info to give to him.
Good? Looks rice to me. The only reason I won't buy a pillar pod.. Unless it's got the same tan colored upholstery I'm out.

Same with the aftermarket stereo.. What's the point? I'm very into things not looking out of place.. It sorta ruins the feel of the car, since you know, this isn't a Honda. However if the stereo is done right and looks to match like a double din DVD touchscreen, not flip-up.. Then it can be acceptable.

It's like putting flames on an M3

·
Registered
303 Posts
Doesn´t suit in at all! I have big problems to find out where i should mount a boostgauge rather stealthy. Have to suit in with the rest of the interior.

·
Registered
134 Posts
VPARTS - Meter Holder Centre

You could always get something like this (doesn't fit on my R (RHD) also I has Sat Nav...)

I have no idea what you'd do with the center speaker though if you wanted to keep it....

@H3dlund var har du for vinter dack och falgar dimensioner pa din V70R?

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pretty sure I am the expert of what I like.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Pretty sure I am the expert of what I like.
I love how people feel the need to express their opinion on what you want. It's your car do what you want.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm in so send me pm too..

·
Registered
876 Posts
That's a classy gauge pod. Doesn't look out of place (besides the BIG gauge itself)

Someone on the forum make it?
I made that.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I made that.
Looks good, I was wondering if anyone had good taste. Props to you!

What did you use to make it? Just take a regular pod and wrap it?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I really like the AC vent gauge pod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Good? Looks rice to me. The only reason I won't buy a pillar pod.. Unless it's got the same tan colored upholstery I'm out.

Same with the aftermarket stereo.. What's the point? I'm very into things not looking out of place.. It sorta ruins the feel of the car, since you know, this isn't a Honda. However if the stereo is done right and looks to match like a double din DVD touchscreen, not flip-up.. Then it can be acceptable.

It's like putting flames on an M3
whats the point of coming into someone elses thread and telling them you dont like their ideas? to each their own man. start your own thread asking for a "stock looking" gauge pod but dont come in here and tell this guy you dont like his taste. no one cares.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts