SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I know there's quite a few Volvo folks from the Charlotte and Triad area on Swedespeed... I'm not super "active' but hey I'm around!

·
Registered
2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design
284 Posts
Hi! I'm in Charlotte!
I'm bad about staying active in the forums though...I'm trying to work on that :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
And I'm also kinda of a newbie just got my new project 07 S80 V8 I'm working on open for situation and any tips..

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bumping this old thread...just moved to CLT from Tampa....I am the original owner of a 2007 C70 with manual trans

·
Registered
177 Posts
Bumping this old thread...just moved to CLT from Tampa....I am the original owner of a 2007 C70 with manual trans
Welcome to NC! I'm actually going to be in the CLT area this weekend if anyone wants an impromptu meet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks Rally!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the Forum, but not Charlotte

I'm giving this a bump. I'm a new Volvo owner, a 2019 XC90. We bought it last year with around 9k miles and currently only have 16k (yeah, its the wifes ride). Looking forward to all the knowledge from others.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm giving this a bump. I'm a new Volvo owner, a 2019 XC90. We bought it last year with around 9k miles and currently only have 16k (yeah, its the wifes ride). Looking forward to all the knowledge from others.
Welcome! Once COVID clears up, the NC folks will need to do a meet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts