SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used XC90, which one would you purchase?<p>All $15k<p>2006 - 2.5T - 73k miles, Navigation<br>2004 - 2.5T - 61k miles<br>2004 - 2.5T - 50k miles, least favorite color, Blue/Tan<p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Which vehicle? (3Series)

Looks like NAV is no big deal since a clean aftermarket solution exists. In a BMW, an OEM retrofit would cost $4k.

·
Registered
760 Posts
My vote: 2006 - 2.5T - 73k miles, Navigation

·
Registered
827 Posts

<br>2006 because of the other features and updates. NAV is no big deal, it will be out of date and obsolete long before the car wears out.<p>Check the service records for all of them for maintenance, that is very important for a turbo motor.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts

Least mileage and cleanest service record.<p>Everything else is the sizzle, the mileage and lack of major breakdowns is the stake.<p>2.5T was around forever, it will last longer than you would want it, if you would not treat the XC90 as the sport coupe.<p>Had 04 2.5T for 89K miles, lost in accident, insurance company totalled it due to the sucking used car market in CA.<p>Bought 05 V8 with all bells and whistles, including Nav, bi-xenons, custom 20" wheels with 53K miles for $16,500. You should bargain harder. I've got almost 15K for my car as a settlement from the insurance company (and this is -$500 of deductable).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts